These conditions shall apply to all sales transactions between Old Bexley Soap Co. and any person, firm or company placing an order with us.
We promise to ship our best-quality products to you in a safe, secure and reliable manner and to deal promptly with any concern you may have regarding your order
Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we have dispatched the goods ordered by you. To cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to follow the Returns Policy & Procedure.
We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
Shipping & Returns Policy
Shipping is either by post or courier, dependent upon size and weight of the goods. Deliveries made by a courier will require a signature on delivery and so at the time of ordering please advise us of a delivery address where there will be someone available to accept the goods.
If the courier is unable to obtain a signature they will leave a card at the delivery address asking you to call to rearrange delivery (cards left by the Post Office will ask you to collect from your nearest depot). Couriers will attempt to deliver parcels twice before returning the goods to us. There will be a further shipping charge to deliver the package again.
If your goods do not reach you in perfect condition, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
We will arrange either to replace your goods or to refund the purchase. We may ask you to return faulty goods to us and would ask that you take good care to pack them safely when doing so.
If you change your mind about your order, please contact us by email within seven working days of receipt. We will ask you to safely return the goods at your expense and we will then make a refund to you. Our refund may be reduced should the goods be returned part-used, incomplete or damaged. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the goods are believed to have been damaged, or are not in their original condition. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights.
Soap & Candle making courses Terms & Conditions
- For safety reasons, it is requested that any allergies are stated in the enrolment form as very concentrated fragrances and chemicals are used in the courses.
- Food/refreshments will be served so please make sure you let us know of any dislikes, allergies or intolerance.
- Old Bexley Soap Co. makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for food allergies and control them. However, the risk of cross-contamination remains.
- Old Bexley Soap Co. accepts no liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed or any of the ingredients that the student may come into contact with while at our premises.
- Full payment is required upon registration to secure your place.
- Fees include all materials, the use of equipment and afternoon tea/refreshments.
- Old Bexley Soap Co. reserves the right to cancel a course/workshop in case of insufficient number of students or unforeseen circumstances, in which case a full refund will be made but no compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred for travel etc.
- Under the distant selling regulations you have the right to cancel and receive a full refund within 7 days of booking into a course. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Students should consider their personal commitments and circumstances before enrolment as we regret that after this period no refunds will be given.
- If you do not attend on the day of the course (no show) you are not entitled to a refund and you do not have the automatic right to move your place to an alternative date.