Soap & Candle making courses Terms & Conditions
- For safety reasons, it is requested that any allergies are stated in the enrolment form as very concentrated fragrances and chemicals are used in the courses.
- Food/refreshments will be served so please make sure you let us know of any dislikes, allergies or intolerance.
- Old Bexley Soap Co. makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for food allergies and control them. However, the risk of cross-contamination remains.
- Old Bexley Soap Co. accepts no liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed or any of the ingredients that the student may come into contact with while at our premises.
- Full payment is required upon registration to secure your place.
- Fees include all materials, the use of equipment and afternoon tea/refreshments.
- Old Bexley Soap Co. reserves the right to cancel a course/workshop in case of insufficient number of students or unforeseen circumstances, in which case a full refund will be made but no compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred for travel etc.
- Under the distant selling regulations you have the right to cancel and receive a full refund within 7 days of booking into a course. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Students should consider their personal commitments and circumstances before enrolment as we regret that after this period no refunds will be given.
- If you do not attend on the day of the course (no show) you are not entitled to a refund and you do not have the right to move your place to an alternative date.