Treat yourself to an escape from the everyday life.
This is an ideal workshop to spend a couple of hours with a friend or relative, have some time off to relax.
You will make your own blend using essential oils to create your own scent or choose from our library of luxury fragrances available to create your unique reed diffuser and the perfect fragrance for your home.
This unique workshop is hosted by Paula, founder of Old Bexley Soap Co.
5-7 pm (2 hours duration)
- Sunday, 18th April 2021 5-7pm
- Sunday, 25th April 2021 5-7pm
- Saturday, 15th May 2021 5-7pm
- Saturday, 3rd July 2021 5-7pm
- Saturday, 18th September 2021 5-7pm
- Saturday, 6th November 2021 5-7pm
- Saturday, 4th December 2021 5-7pm
The Freemantle Hall, 51-75 Bexley High Street, DA5 1AA
The venue is in Bexley, Kent which means we are easy to get to from London, Kent, Essex and East Sussex. We are just a couple of minutes walk from Bexley train station (zone 6 on Oyster Card), with regular trains from London Bridge, Waterloo East, Charing Cross and Cannon Street. Buses 269, 132, B12, 229 and 492 stop nearby. We are just off the A2 and close to the M25.