Our Beginner’s soap making course is ideal for first timers to introduce you to soap making from the comfort of your home.
You can begin your soap-making journey, without the hassle of online research as I will walk you through the process. Learn independently at your pace.
This is a great value package that will save you hours of online searching and will allow you to start soap making in a fun and safe way with a beginner’s recipe that is easy to work with, making a soap that is mild and suitable for the whole family.
The course includes:
• Soap making kit that includes: Selection of botanicals, Selection of additives, Selection of essential oils, Caustic soda in child proof bottle, Safety goggles, Face mask, Soap molds, Vinyl gloves.
• A downloadable PDF comprehensive course handout, including:
• An introduction to the science of Soap Making
• How to use additives such as colours, botanicals, essential oils etc.
• Scenting your soap with fragrance oils or essential oils. How to make your own blend and how to know how much to use.
• A list of maximum recommended essential oil inclusion levels for soap.
• A comprehensive list of the most common oils used in soap making and their properties.
• Safety guidelines.
• Materials and equipment.
• Step by step soap making process.
• A beginners soap recipe with easy to read measurements as well as the original soap calculator formula.
• A list of best places to get your ingredients from in the U.K
• What you need to do to sell your soaps legally and why.
• A 50 min. video practical tutorial that you can access as many times as you need.
Once you purchase your course you will receive an email with the handout and link to watch the practical soap making video.
Ingredients you will need to make the soap: Olive oil, coconut oil, water, sodium hydroxide (caustic soda) and your choice of essential oils or fragrances (must be suitable for soap making)
Equipment you will need: A hand blender, plastic bowl, plastic/silicone spatula, soap mould (an alternative plastic container or silicone mould can be found on eBay/Amazon), safety glasses and gloves.
I can help you sourcing the ingredients and equipment, just email me when you sign up for the course and I’ll go through the list with you.
Please note: strictly no refunds as this is a downloadable product. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Once you book your online course, we will arrange a suitable time for our zoom session.