Beginners Soap Making Course in Bexley (Kent) -London – Private session
To book please email Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org first to arrange a date before payment
£400 for 1 person
£600 for 2 people
£700 for 3 people
Who is this course suitable for?
- You would prefer a one to one course
- You want to learn as much as possible in one day and cover certain areas of your choice in depth.
- You have made soap before but have lots of questions.
- You have questions relating to regulations, suppliers and compliance.
- You want formulate and make different recipes in your session or use a particular ingredient.
- You want to start a business and want someone to explain each step in an easy to understand way *
*Please note that this is a course for beginners, therefore further research, testing and practice will be needed by the student to be able to start a business.
The course includes all materials, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Please see course contents in my main Beginners Soap Making Course
Why sign up to a 1to1 course with me?
Learn on your own with me
I have built up my business from scratch combining my job in the city with my love for artisan products. I made this possible with dedication, passion, perseverance and hard work.
I found soap and candle making a very therapeutic way to escape from the daily stresses of working in finance and a great life balance.
I love helping others achieve their goals, whether working full time, part time, on furlough or unemployed there is always time to learn a new skill and the possibility to run a business that fits into your lifestyle.
I am an accountant specialised in budgeting and I have an Honours Degree in International Business Administration. I enjoy teaching others and help them along their soap making journeys.