Learn how to make beautiful natural soaps in a private course with award winner Paula, founder of Old Bexley Soap Co. Paula will walk through the whole process of soap making and explain the steps you will need to follow to be able to sell your soaps.
£400 for 1 person
£600 for 2 people
£700 for 3 people
To book please email Paula at email@example.com first to arrange a date before payment
Who is this course suitable for?
• You would prefer a one to one course
• You want to learn as much as possible in one day and cover certain areas of your choice in depth.
• You have made soap before but have lots of questions.
• You have questions relating to regulations, suppliers and compliance.
• You want formulate and make different recipes in your session or use a particular ingredient.
• You want to start a business and want someone to explain each step in an easy to understand way *
*Please note that this is a course for beginners, therefore further research, testing and practice will be needed by the student to be able to start a business. Our Soap & Cosmetics Business Compliance Course is recommended to further the knowledge
The course includes all materials, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
In the course you will learn:
• How to make traditional cold process soap
• How to create your own scent blend from essential oils and colour your soap using clays, micas or activated charcoal
• How to work safely with lye
• How to formulate your own recipes using a lye calculator
• The properties of soap making oils and why we use them
• How to make a great bar of soap
• An introduction about compliance, safety regulations and legalities when selling soaps
Why sign up to a 1to1 course with me?
Learn on your own with an experienced tutor.
I have built up my business from scratch combining my job in the city with my love for artisan products. I made this possible with dedication, passion, perseverance and hard work.
I found soap and candle making a very therapeutic way to escape from the daily stresses of working in finance and a great life balance.
I love helping others achieve their goals, whether working full time, part time, on furlough or unemployed there is always time to learn a new skill and the possibility to run a business that fits into your lifestyle.
I am an accountant specialised in budgeting and I have an Honours Degree in International Business Administration. I enjoy teaching others and help them along their soap making journeys.
My products and courses have been Highly Commended at the Bexley Business Excellence Awards 2020 and I was a finalist for Best Entrepreneur of the year.