Beginners Business Candle Making Course in Bexley (Kent) -London – Private session
To book a private or 121 session at a time to suit you please email Paula at email@example.com
Who is this course suitable for?
- You want to learn on your own and don’t want to be in a group
- You want to learn as much as possible in one day
- You have never made candles before and want to go through each step at your own pace
- You have made candles before but have lots of questions
- You want to start a business and want someone to explain each step in an easy to understand way *
In the course you will learn:
- About the different type of waxes and their differences in candle making.
- You will learn about wick types and how to wick your candle correctly.
- How to burn a candle correctly.
- How to make your own soy wax container candles using soy wax.
- How to scent your candles from a selection of the highest quality fragrances in the UK.
- The variety of ingredients needed to make a natural candle, how to select and where to source them.
- The equipment required to make your own candles, a tutorial on how to use it safely and effectively, as well as where you can purchase it.
- How to conduct burn tests to produce safe and fragrant candles you can give as presents or sell.
- About compliance and regulations pertaining the sale of candles.
- About the best suppliers for your ingredients.
- Marketing your products
- Cost and pricing
- You will be taught everything you need to know to comply with current legislation
- Good manufacturing practice, labelling requirements, CLP etc..
*Please note that this is a course for beginners, therefore further research, testing and practice will be needed by the student to be able to start a business.
The course includes all materials, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Why sign up to a 1to1 course with me?
I have built my business from scratch combining my job in the city with my love for artisan products. I made this possible with dedication, passion, perseverance and hard work.
I found soap and candle making a very therapeutic way to escape from the daily stresses of working in finance and a great life balance.
I love helping others achieve their goals, whether you are working full time, part time, on furlough or unemployed there is always time to learn a new skill and the possibility to run a business that fits into your lifestyle.
I am an accountant specialised in budgeting and forecasting with an Honours Degree in International Business Administration and an Honours Degree in Business Studies. I enjoy teaching others and help them along their soap making journeys.
“If you are serious about candle making look no further, what an experience. I arrived with no knowledge or experience on candle making and came out with a wealth of information and very confident I can make my own candles and start my little candle business.
I would recommend this course 100%.“ Lauren
read more reviews here