Beginners Business Soap Making Course in Bexley (Kent) -London – Private session
To book please email Paula at email@example.com first to arrange a date before payment
£400 for 1 person
£600 for 2 people
Who is this course suitable for?
- Learn on your own with me
- Learn as much as possible in one day and cover certain areas of your choice in depth.
- You have made soap before but have lots of questions.
- You have questions relating to regulations, suppliers and compliance.
- You want to formulate and make different recipes in your session or use a particular ingredient.
- You want to start a business and want someone to explain each step in an easy to understand way *
*Please note that this is a course for beginners, therefore further research, testing and practice will be needed by the student to be able to start a business.
In the course you will learn
- How to make traditional cold process soap.
- How to create your own scent blend from essential oils and colour your soap using clays, micas or activated charcoal.
- How to work safely with lye.
- How to formulate your own recipes using a lye calculator.
- The properties of soap making oils and why we use them.
- How to make a great bar of soap.
- An introduction about compliance, safety regulations and legalities when selling soaps.
- Marketing your products
- Cost and pricing
- You will be taught everything you need to know to comply with current legislation, EU cosmetics Regulation
- Cosmetic Safety Assessments
- Product information files
- Good manufacturing practice, labelling requirements
The course includes all materials, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Why sign up to a 1to1 course with me?
I have built my business from scratch combining my job in the city with my love for artisan products. I made this possible with dedication, passion, perseverance and hard work.
I found soap and candle making a very therapeutic way to escape from the daily stresses of working in finance and a great life balance.
I love helping others achieve their goals, whether you are working full time, part time, on furlough or unemployed there is always time to learn a new skill and the possibility to run a business that fits into your lifestyle.
I am an accountant specialised in budgeting and forecasting with an Honours Degree in International Business Administration and an Honours Degree in Business Studies. I enjoy teaching others and helping them along their soap making journeys.
121 Soap Making Business One Day Course (One to One)
Please read our terms and conditions HERE